Saturday, April 24, 2010

Phew


this was me up til 2 days ago hehe


Am I overdramatic? Welllll, maybe a little. :P

Nothing is set in stone, but I am still pursuing the 2011 DCP!

My initial plan for college was to try to get my degree in 7 semesters rather than the typical 8, which would give me room to do the CP and still graduate "on time" (aka in 4 years). Unfortunately it took me a while to finally decide on a major which set me back only slightly, and then I found out my education degree requires a ton of classes and "field work" which makes it almost impossible to finish in less than 8 semesters (unless I took a full term of summer classes which I can't do!)

So my dilemma was give up the program entirely, wait til I'd graduated (which means I couldn't do the CP til Fall 2013! And if I didn't get accepted that would be my last chance), or take the semester off to do the CP and graduate a semester later than planned.

It looks like I will graduate a semester late. I thought graduating "on time" was so important that I was ready to give up the CP. But after a lot of thinking I realised I'd be a fool not to jump at this opportunity that I will never get again! So, hopefully, I will still being applying for Fall 2011. :) I wouldn't want it any other way!

Thanks guys so much for all your words of support. I appreciate it more than I can express.

Seeya in Florida. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment