Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whoops


I haven't been updating this, I'm so sorry! Things have been so wishy washy but you can expect a few catch-up posts...

For starters, I went to Otakon with my best friend as Alice and Wendy Darling and had sooo much fun.

Click thumbnails for full size!

Add Image

I'm like 90% sure I could never get hired as a face character...for starters, my teeth are too small and my nose is a little too big -- sad truth, but I realize I just gotta accept it! haha. But that doesn't mean I'd never audition if I had the chance... cause you never know! :P


Anyway, even if I never got to be friends with Alice in the parks, it was a lot of fun getting to run around Baltimore. Still got to make a lot of people smile and I've ended up on a lot of random peoples' Facebooks sooo mission accomplished, I'd say. hehe.



Also, y'all can go follow me at mollay.tumblr.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment