Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm studying abroad in Japan this summer!



This really finalized my decision to NOT apply for the Fall 2011 CP. I'm gonna wait til I graduate; there are just too many things going on in my life and in school that it would be too difficult to drop everything halfway through to play in Disney World. So, I'm gonna apply to do Fall 2013 with my bestest friends. :)

So yeah, Japan! I just put down my deposit and I am innnnnn!! We're spending 5 weeks total, 3 weeks in Tokyo and then 2 weeks touring the rest of the country. In Tokyo we get to live in dorm with university students, and I also get to stay with a host family for a couple nights.

Oh and did I mention

We're planning a day trip to Tokyo Disneyland!!!!!!!!!

I am SO excited you guys!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!!!! I am so excited for yooou! Tokyo Disneyland with be amazing. As will the rest of Japan. And all of the super cute short people clothes. And the pretty architecture/nature-y things. And pretty much everything.

    ReplyDelete